Welcome to Perth Window Cleaners. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is collected and used appropriately, transparently, and according to the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
Collection of Personal Information
At Perth Window Cleaners, we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business as a window cleaning service provider. The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the services you request from us. However, it may include:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Information about your property or premises where the service is required.
- Any other personal information that may be required to facilitate your dealing with us.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with our window cleaning services.
- Communicate with you, including sending invoices and reminders.
- Improve our services and customer experiences.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services. These providers are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations.
- Government authorities, as required by law.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and will take all reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. Our electronic records are stored in secure facilities, and our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Access and Correction
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided by law. If you would like to access, correct, or update your personal information, please contact us.
Complaints and Queries
If you have any complaints or queries about our handling of your personal information, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 041 558 9967 Address: 100 Hay Street, Perth, WA 6000
We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Changes to This Policy
This policy is effective as of 1st January 2024